Just updating this thread with the info we sent you via our Help Desk:
I just tested this issue on the latest version of the Reg Pro version 5.0 and I was unable to reproduce the issue of the token data not replacing the email token which indicates that I may not have the exact same configuration as you or that the issue has already been resolved in the latest release.
If you would like to test the latest version I can give you access to one of our public test sites or if you submit a ticket to our Licensing Dept. that includes your Order ID, username and link to this post, we can check if you have permission for the downloads page.
You can submit a Help Desk ticket at the following link: http://www.smith-consulting.com/Suppo...
Please let me know if you have any questions.